Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekly Update, 1/24/08

Hello Friends,

Today I am heading off to Chicago with our visiting guest from India and the Ann Arbor delegation. I’ll be heading on from there to DC for some meetings. I’ll return next Thursday Jan 31 in the evening. I’ll have my cell phone with me if you need to reach me in the event of an emergency. (319-610-6605)

This Sunday we are very excited that Lara Martinsen-Burrell has agreed to give the sermon. She’ll be preaching on the topic “Dancing over the Back of the Elephant”  . . . It promises to be delightful. I hope you’ll attend and get to know one of our newer members a bit better.

Second Hour we will have Sicko the video shown, as well as classes for youth and children.

I, obviously, won’t be at Cup of Joe this afternoon. But please go and enjoy each other’s company!

Take care of yourselves and each other. See you when I return!

~Eva
--
Rev. Eva S. Cameron
UU Society of Black Hawk Co.
Cedar Falls, IA
USA
319-610-6605 mobile
319-266-5640 church
319-266-1111 home
www.uusbhc.org




No comments: